Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Summer Jewels

 H&M Silver necklace, Accessorize necklace, Black Onyx necklace from Brick Lane in London


All Accessorize, accept the spiky one which is Miss Selfridge

I've been getting into accessories a bit lately and thought I'd share some of my go-to pieces right now. I've found Accessorize, Topshop & H&M to be really good for jewelry. Also, if any of you can help, I'm in major need of a necklace wrap/travel storage thing for jewelry so comment below if you know of any.

2 comments:

  1. I would wear literally all of these jewellery pieces, great post!

    brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shop hoa tươi httpflowers chuyên cung cấp các dịch vụ sản phẩm hoa tươi đẹp chất lượng như hoa sinh nhat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...