Monday 29 September 2014

Montana & Yellowstone

If you missed my NYC blog post, catch up here. After gallivanting around New York, my family and I headed off to Montana. Bit of a random place to go, but my brother and dad visited this ranch a few years ago and said it was a must. I spent over a week, eating a ridiculous amount of food, being a cowgirl and going practically technology free (never done so many puzzles in my life before). They were right, it was a must.







After trying to stay on my horse, lots of funny memories and also a few scary ones being made. We said goodbye to the new friends we made in search of a grizzly bear and Old Faithful. No luck on the grizzlies, but if you get the chance to go to Yellowstone National Park, you should. It's glorious.





I have so may pictures and so many new memories from this whole trip. I wont bore you with them all, but yeah going away with your family in your 20's ain't so bad. Holiday of a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...