Wednesday 3 December 2014

Brighton, a Choc-oma & a Sausage dog

That is the name of my new book. I joke. Here's what I've been up to recently. Grab a cuppa because there are quite a lot of pictures.

I went to Brighton! Which I have never been to, I know controversial. There was shopping, eating, drinking, sightseeing and we even squeezed in a trip to see Interstellar.


Amazing breakfast from Cafe Coho, which I can't recommend enough. I would also hugely recommend Curry Leaf Cafe which was hard to get a table at (be warned), but incredible Indian street food, unique beers and ales and the best staff.


I might have treated myself....


I also took a break from London for some real air up in the Forest of Dean to see some friends. One of which has a little puppy sausage dog called Lola. If you haven't been to the forest, you must. Stunning.





She's so tiny, it was genuinely hard to get her in a picture where she's visible!


And then because I clearly don't treat myself enough (cough, cough), here are some notable indulgences you should try if in London. The first? An overpriced, yet glorious doughnut. It was £2.40, but injected with 7 (approx, might be more) lots of real Belgian chocolate. Say what. You can find these bad boys (loads of flavours) in Piccadilly Circus tube station. Avert your eyes if on a diet.


7 injections of Belgian chocolate are enough right? No, way. I've also been to Said Chocolate which is a chocolate shop/maker and cafe. I had a large milk hot chocolate with cinnamon and whipped cream. Tips? You don't need a large. Choc-oma will proceed, so write off your afternoon.


This time of year just gets so crazy and all I keep saying is 'How is it almost Christmas?' What have you all been up to?

"I'm not afraid of death I'm afraid of time." Interstellar


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...