Tuesday 18 February 2014

Review: Estee Lauder Daywear Cream


First off, sorry for the lack of posts guys. Life just got hectic! I can share some pretty sweet news though, I have landed myself a really exciting Social Media job in London which I start mid March. So that is why I have been away, do forgive me.

This post isn't too exciting to be fair, unless you are after a new face cream... Stick with me though because I have some interesting posts planned, including some hauls, lifestyle, beauty and fashion. I also have a few advice/discussion posts planned and I am thinking of blogging my whole London move and adventure too.

Onto the cream! My mate gave me this because she hates the smell of cucumber and got this in a gift set - winning for me. I've been using it for a few weeks now and I am really impressed. I have fairly oily skin (this has been formulated for normal/combination), so some creams really do not work. However, my skin has been loving this! It leaves a beautiful glow to the skin and actually gives me quite a radiant complexion underneath my foundation without causing it to slip and slide.


I think it smells fresh and has just the right amount of richness to it that works, but isn't too heavy for the daytime. Downside? It's £40 for a 50ml tub, which is pretty pricey. You can get it in lots of sets though and a little does go a long way. I'm starting to really up my skincare regime and spend a bit more money on that rather than add to my overflowing makeup collection!

Have you tried this cream? Do you have any other recommendations? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...