Let’s get acquainted, so it’s not awkward and we both know what we are all about. Even though this is cyber space I think it could be possible to create an awkward moment like the hug/handshake = fumble with a stranger one that happens in real life (not just me, right?). With this in mind, I am going to eradicate the initial awkwardness by telling you some more about me….
- My name is Emma, but due to having THE most common two middle names (not so common) ‘Louise’ & ‘Jane’ my family like to call me ‘EmmyLou’ or ‘Emmyloujane’
- I am 22 years old, from Worcestershire where they make Worcestershire Sauce like the purple Walkers crisps flavour
- I studied Events Management at Bournemouth University
- I am currently a Sales & Marketing Manger for a Digital Art Publishers, my boyfriend said “So, who do you manage?” to which I replied “Currently? Myself”
- Some random facts about me…I have a curly toe (ew), I love baked goods, I find animals unpredictable and a bit scary, I have two cats (i know) and I am a massive beauty junkie
So, that is some more about me! We could hug now and not feel as awkward, although I am a ‘patter’ apparently which I think is frowned upon in the hugging world. If anyone reads this blog, then leave a comment with some facts about yourself too as I would love to read them.
Love, Emmy x