Monday 26 August 2013

FOTD: Bank Hol Weekend






Hola! I'm back from Spain and I am on it with my blogging! I posted twice whilst I was away (here and here) and there will hopefully be a lot more going on here at Life by Emmy. I'm not really up to much today as just come back off holiday and want to stay pretty chilled, but here's a run through today's make up.

I prepped my skin with Urban Decay B6 Complexion Vitamin Infused Complexion Prep Spray, which I recently got and am loving (full review soon). After that I used Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in True Ivory and then Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Medium on any blemishes. I am so spotty at the moment, my skin got really clogged from the sun cream on holiday and because I have oily skin I swear it's just 10 x worse! Sad face.

Under my eyes, I used Benefit Erase Paste in Fair (full review here) to brighten up those sleepy eyes. I filled in my brows using Jelly Pong Pong's Wakeup Makeup Palette which I have had forever. I wouldn't actually recommend it, I only use it for the mirror and brow powder, which is actually way too dark, need a blonde one!

After that I moved onto my eyes, where I used Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'On and On Bronze' which I adore. On top of that I used the dark bronze colour from The Body Shop 4 colour eye shadow palette in smoky moonstone (see more here think they've discontinued it). This just intensifies the bronze tone and makes it easier to blend out. I lined my eyes with Mac Tarnish Eye Kohl which is a dark green colour and makes a great change from black or brown. For lashes I used Maybelline The Mega Plush Mascara, I personally think all the Maybelline mascaras are pretty decent.

On the rest of my face (quite a lot of make up huh!?) I powdered with Rimmel Stay Matte in Transparent, bronzed with Dior Skin in Nude Tan 001, highlighted with Sephora Baked Luminizer in Light Beam 02 and flushed those cheeks with Mac Plum Foolery (full review here). Finally, I gave my lips a bit of colour with Rimmel Apocalypse Luna.

Hope you all have a fabulous bank holiday, if you want to see some snaps from my hol head to my instagram because i only took a few with it being a visit to my g-rents. Ta-ta my friends!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...