Tuesday 20 August 2013

Review: Mac Plum Foolery Blush


Hola and greetings from Spain! I'm currently on holiday in this beautiful country with my boyfriend. We're staying in a small town/village called Calasparra where my G-rents live. I will be sure to do a blog post about my trip at some point, but for now let's talk make up...

I am currently l-o-v-ing Mac's Plum Foolery blush, which I picked up on my recent business trip to LA. I was in some department store (maceys or something) over by Newport beach when I spotted the Mac counter and well, it would be rude not to have a look!

After I had a conversation with an old lady about the Royal baby "Diana *holds heart* would be so proud of Williams choice in Kate you know" said old lady. "Don't you just love these shoes, they're so cute aren't they?" old lady again. I said bye bye to my new BFF and that's when i spotted Plum Foolery amongst the whole display.

This blush is so gorgeous. It's quite a deep/dark pink, which is different from my usual choices as the warmest I usually go is Natural Collection's Peach Melba.The depth in colour adds a really beautiful pop to the cheeks, whilst adding some definition. It does have a gold shimmer to it, but nothing too crazy and more like a bronzy highlighter has been swept over (in a good way). If you're looking for something different from your usual pinky/peachy tones ready for the A/W you just have to pick one up*

What are you currently loving? Drop me your links below!

 
*Ps, I would have swatched, but I haven't figured out how to make my hands look non-creepy yet...

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...