Monday 24 December 2012

Instagram Snaps

IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!! AHHHHHHHHH!! I am such a fan of Christmas, if you couldn't tell already... It's hard to blog during the festive period as there is so much to get done like eat mince pies, drink mulled wine or winter pimms (you have to try this if you haven't), buy and wrap gifts, see your fiends and family, burn Christmas candles, decorate trees and rooms, write and post cards and just get all christmassy up in here. So, I decided to share some recent Instagram snaps with y'all, so you can see some of what I have been upto recently! Hope you enjoy, you can follow me @Emmylouisejane if you want to! Merry Christmas!

My chosen Christmas cards from M&S - Some gifts I have wrapped - The pancakes my dad made for breakfast (not all mine!) - Mulled wine at London's Winter Wonderland - Joy Christmas decoration - My labels from Paperchase - A hazelnut hot chocolate and muffin from Starbucks after a successful shopping trip - December Glossybox - Posing with my christmassy jumper and hat

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...