Thursday 7 March 2013

February Favorites: Top 5


(Ok, so this is a bit late, but...) Oh hiya March! Don't know about you, but I can't believe it is March already! Christmas was so long ago now - crazy. I thought I would recap on February and highlight the products which I have been full on l-o-v-i-n-g.

Real Techniques Stippling Brush - £11.99
I got this brush on one of my many #TreatTuesday's after hearing great things about this brand and this brush in particular. I know sometimes when everyone is loving something it's a bit annoying because you do start to think "Is everyone just copying everyone else?", but I don't think you can really jump on a 'brush bandwagon' can you? Is that a thing? Anyway, bandwagon or not I can honestly say this brush does make your foundation look flawless as it blends so well. Also, I think it's amazing how none of the bristles come out whilst you swirl and buff your foundation - recommend!

The Body Shop Seaweed Skincare Gift Bag - £10
Another #TreatTuesday gift to my self (naughty) was this skincare gift set from The Body Shop. I cannot recommend this set enough, it was only £10 and my skin feels glorious (trying some new adjectives out haha). My skin smells and feels so clean after using this set and the night serum (recommended for normal-oily skin) seems to reduce the oiliness I tend to get a bit of now and again.

The Body Shop 4-Colour Eye Palette - Smoky Moonstone - £14
Another Body Shop purchase made on the same #TreatTuesday as above. This eye palette is gorgeous and I've been using it all month. The colours mean you can create a subtle smokey eye for the daytime or something a bit more glamorous for the evening. I like it when there's a product that can achieve a great look without you having to drag 10+ products around with you.

Benefit Erase Paste - Fair/shade 1 - £19.50
I've done a full review of this here so I will keep this short. Basically, I love this little pot of brightening concealer. If you've had a tiring week and used this then you honestly wouldn't know because this pot of goodness makes you look wide awake. If you do buy it though, don't look at the spatula thing like I did and think 'yes, you're handy, but I don't need you' because when you get through the pot a little further it gets stuck up your nail if you use your finger, so you deffo need a concealer brush.

Rituals 'Magic Touch' - £5 70ml & £15 200ml
I got this magic cream in my December Glossybox (here) and despite it being a small size it lasted right through til mid February. I wont go on about it too much as I have mentioned it in the Glossybox post, but the cream smells incredible and the fact that it dries at the speed of light makes it perfect. Definitely repurchasing this one, I think you can get it from House of Fraser - another #TreatTuesday maybe?

What were you guys l-o-v-i-n-g (it's really hard to spell correctly when you do that dash thing!) this February or what are you loving (screw the dash thing) now we are in March? (I am fashionably late rifght?!)

Ps. I just wrote an article for London Beauty Hub on my 'Top five make-up essentials for Spring 2013', so check that out here. Also if you want to you can follow me or whatevs via these: Instagram | Twitter | WIHT (I have just joined lookbook, but no outfits yet! I'll keep you posted)

8 comments:

  1. Great post! I love all Body shop products and hope there are some left in my local store!

    http://rinasbeautyrinas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rina! I think they make such good quality products, deffo a fan xo

      Delete
  2. I'd love to try the RT stippling brush! I've done a whole post on my February favourites on my blog if you'd like to check it out:-). OX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...