Image from my article (from notonthehighstreet.com)
- Product of the week: pretty self explanatory, massive love that they do this weekly.
- Top 5 gifts for (insert special occasion): always helpful when someone else does the research for you because it is tricky to think of original gifts year on year.
- My journey posts: this is where they follow someones journey from one career to a new one in the lifestyle industry. These are so interesting and inspiring, especially because most of the interviewees have had to make quite dramatic decisions like leaving Goldman Sachs to become a chef!
- Beauty, lifestyle events & places to visit: up to date info on what's on each month giving us all more excuses to keep our beauty addict lifestyles alive and kicking
- Inside scoop from professionals: who doesn't want to know what it's like to be a manicurist at London Fashion Week?
- Plus, loads more!
The article I wrote was the 'Top five quirky treats for Mother’s Day' (here), which I would love you all to check out and let me know what you think. Hope you all like the website too, I think it will be a popular site as it develops - exciting!