Tuesday 12 March 2013

#TreatTuesday No.6

Hello nighttime bloggers (if you are reading this hot of the press), how good/naughty am I? #TreatTuesday is still going strong my friends. I'm going to keep this short and sweet because I'm sleepy and I don't want to bore you, these are my cheeky #TreatTuesday treats this week...

Excuse the quality of my phone photos (downside of blogging at night!) the swatch is the lipstick on the left and then the blusher on the right - such gorgeous colours!

Vans tie dye long sleeve shirt from Ebay here - How cool is this? I mean c'mon 'cool alert' is just ringing non stop. Okay, so actual cool people don't say cool alert, meaning I may not be cool enough to wear this tee...If you are legitimately cool though, check out the Ebay page, you can offer cheaper than what they are for sale (sweet) and it came in no time at all and looks COOL.

Neon detail statement necklace from Topshop - I'm all over the statement necklaces at the moment (check out my blinging chain here) and neon and statement combined is just amazing, so yeah 'hello, welcome to my jewellery collection babes' (just chatting to my necklace).

Topshop 'Head over heels' cream blusher - I'm usually all about the powder blushes, but I've seen some good reviews of this one and thought I would give it a whirl. It's such a gorgeous colour, which no joke sends you into trance about summer as it's just too summer it hurts.

Topshop 'Ohh La La' Lipstick - Major love for the names of these, so cute. This is another 'let's will the sunshine to come out through the power of summer themed makeup' item. Cannot wait to get a bit of a tan and whack this lipstick on!

I think I will do a beauty look with the blusher and the lipstick this week/weekend to show you them in their full glory, so stay tuned (cool your jets, I know it's exciting).

That's it for this week's #TreatTuesday what do you all think of these purchases? Please tell me you are joining in with my quest to make Tuesday's a better day.

Ps...I think nighttime blogging makes me crazy
PPs...I am like 7 fine followers away from 100 - "Shut the door! That is too cool" - so I am planning something pretty freeking amaze as a giveaway

14 comments:

  1. Definitely a cool t shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the lipstick colours, your blog is just lovely by the ways, I'll definitively be visiting again, keep up the good work :)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    Andrea
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok so just read a billion of your posts. I full on heart your blog, you have amazing style and I am deffo buying those Creepers you wear :) xo

      Delete
  3. Oh my god.. I need both the lipstick and the blusher! They look so gorgeous!!!!! xx
    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool tshirt! Love the look of oh la la too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that tee!!


    Check out my blog! Im holding a giveaway :D
    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I'm 100. I feel so special.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deffo get legendary status and a mention in my 'omg 100 followers' post soon haha thanks so much for the follow :) xo

      Delete
  7. That top is so cool and i really want to try topshop makeup myself. I have just recently discovered your blog and think it is wicked so i have nominated you for the LIEBSTER AWARD! Here is a link to the questions and rules. http://brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/brainybeauty-liebster-award.html

    have fun and keep blogging
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog,beautiful girl:)It`s soooo nice to be here:)
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin?I would be so happy,if you say yes:)))
    xoxo Vesi from Bulgaria :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. that lipstick is the prettiest shade xo

    http://rchlxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...