Saturday 18 May 2013

Review: The Body Shop Jasmine and White Frangipani Candle

The Body Shop Jasmine and White Frangipani Candle*

Hi guys! So, I've been useless at blogging this week, but I'm back. If you read my blog normally then you will know that i'm a big fan of The Body Shop and regularly use their make up, skin care and toiletries. However, despite using a lot of their products I had never used any of their candles or room diffusers until now.

I recently got the Jasmine and White Frangipani Candle  and have been using it all week to see if The Body Shop are still impressing me as much as usual. They are! This candle smells so good and it really does carry the scent into your room during and after it's been used (unlike some that smell amazing and then don't do much). I don't even know what a Frangipani is, apart from that it smells insane, I've eaten it in a pie before and it reminds me of this Friends episode.

The Body Shop Jasmine and White Frangipani Candle*

The candles are priced at £10 each, which I think is very affordable for a candle that smells and looks this luxurious. They would make great gifts or something for yourself as a little treat (#TreatTuesday). I will definitely be buying this candle, along with the Mandarin & Tangelo one and the Vanilla and Tonka Bean candle. Again, what is a Tangelo and Tonka Bean?!

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the body shop candles, I always buy them as a little treat for my mates. The Aloe and soft linen is my fave at the mo, really fresh!

    Elle
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to buy this candle, it seems to smell amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful candle!! The scent sounds amazing. xx

    Gemma | ♥ MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not even realise that the body shop did candles.

    Great review :)

    Salli
    xxx

    www.embracingtheenchanted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love candles and the body shop but never combined the two :) will have to sniff this and see if I like it as much as you! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not bad for a tenner :) I've tagged you in something, feel free to join in...

    www.youmefriday.com/2013/05/the-seven-deadly-sins-of-beauty-tag.html

    Annie.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love candles so much, I've suddenly found myself becoming my mother and filling my room with them :') That is really good for a £10, I'll definitely have a look next time am at The Body Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. to me candles and bedrooms are best friends. they complete each other and provide us with a relaxing, tranquil environment at home :)

    I would really appreciate it if you'd check out my latest outfit post :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh... I'm obsessed with candles. Seriously... it's almost a problem. Can not get enough. I didn't even know the Body Shop did candles until now! Frangipani and Jasmine sounds like a really clean, pretty scent. haha you make me laugh... frangipani is a flower... how interesting you had it in a pie! xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...