Sunday 4 November 2012

Pose for my camera...

I saw a status on Facebook by a boy that read "what the hell is instagram?!" to which another boy replied "You don't need it mate! For all I can see it is a place where girls take photos of themselves, food and animals" on that note, here's my recent snaps...

  
Finn the cat - 2013 diary - posing with my new fringe - flowers from my boyfriend - my first glossybox - a doughnut man/obsession - funny stocking from noths - menu from wahaca resturant in Westfield, London (recommend!) - posing again, Christmas jumper - bread overload/carbacide - my favourite Fiorelli handbag - a little doodle (i doodle a lot)

If you enjoyed my pics, you can follow me @Emmylouisejane
Love, Emmy x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...