Thursday 18 April 2013

Top 5 Beauty Handbag Essentials: London Beauty Hub

Top 5 Beauty Handbag Essentials
 
Some of you will already know this if you read my blog normally, but I do a weekly post for a new beauty website called London Beauty Hub that launched in January this year. I basically do a 'Top 5' post every week where I pick a product or trend that I want to cover. I got the job because I wanted the writing experience and as I work flexi time (FYI: flexi is da bomb) I have a few afternoons spare when I've done my weekly hours. So, check it out if you want to, this is the link for this week's post 'Top 5 Beauty Handbag Essentials' 
 
Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions for next week's topic! Also, I would love to know if you guys work for anyone else doing any writing or beauty related stuff :)
 

6 comments:

  1. Love love love the mulberry bag!
    I can carry on dreaming!

    Kelly || Blog: Day Dreams & Daisy Chains || Twitter || ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, how nice! I will be dreaming for a while I think...

      Delete
  2. gotta have a mac lippy in your handbag ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Useful post. I always have some Carmex in my bag! By the way, really cool posts about Berlin <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it may seem pretty boring compared to the gorgeous bag and colorful lipstick, but carmex is my hero during winter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...