Monday 22 April 2013

Worldwide Wardrobe: New York City

Worldwide Wardrobe 2013: New York City

Worldwide Wardrobe 2013: New York City 
Zara shirt - £39
H&M trousers - £25
Zara shoes - £46
ASOS necklaces - £15
Accessorize Clutch - £57
Accessorize Bracelet - £15
Total - £197



This is my entry to the very popular and amazing competition Worldwide Wardrobe from travelsupermarket.com If you haven't heard of it then you must check it out because the prizes are just too good. In brief, you have to create an outfit with £200 or less for a city and situation and then a winner is picked! You can put forward an entry for all the destinations if you want, but I just focused on the one of my dreams - cocktails in New York City. Enough, said. 

I've never been to NYC and if I got the chance to sip some cocktails whilst pretending to be Carrie Bradshaw, this is the killer outfit I would pick. The shirt from Zara is a classic piece that you could wear on a number of occasions and style it with different accessories to create your desired look. I chose a pair of pleather trousers to give my outfit some texture and edge without going overboard with a crazy pattern, which you can see I have saved for my clutch bag. The Aztec pattern is huge again this season and I think this Accessorize clutch has it all. Picking out the turquoise in the clutch I have chosen a necklace and statement bracelet to compliment, think classic meets bohemian. Finally, the shoes. Oh the shoes. This is the style of the moment and the silver studding just tops it off. I want them and I want them bad. 

Let me know what you think of my outfit choice and also links if you enter as I'm kinda obsessed at looking at people's outfits for this competition! It all closes on the 5th of June, so enter here

11 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this, its gorgeous.
    Good luck in the competition lovely.

    Kelly | My Blog: Day Dreams & Daisy Chains | Bloglovin' :Day Dreams & Daisy Chains | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly! Hope you have a good day :) xo

      Delete
  2. Hi lovely, just found your blog and it is fantastic, must say you have a greet name too ;)
    That clutch is gorgeous but a little out of my bag budget, may have to get those asos necklaces though!
    Em x


    The Dress Code | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome ! And I can't believe those pants are from H&M ;)

    bisous
    Natasha

    http://www.bisousnatasha.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh wishing you lots of luck with your entry.. this is a fab set you'e created xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this whole look!!! Zara makes the best shoes ever hands down!!

    www.McKennableu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you have styled this :)

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest posts:

    Crop top and white buckle sandals - Essex Inspired Outfit!

    Lily Lulu Leather Laser Cut Dress

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the clutch you picked so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zara do such amazing shoes they are beaut! x

    http://anotherbritishblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...