Sunday 1 September 2013

Review: Denman Tangle Tamer

If you follow my blog or Twitter you will know that I am always wishing that my hair would grow (still wishing, I'm afraid) and as part of my quest for luscious locks I am always after quality hair products to help me out. Alongside my vast array of lotions and potions, I have quite a few top quality hair brushes including some from Denman. I was recently sent the D90 Dolphin Tangle Tamer to try out and this is what I thought...


Being a blonde, my hair gets quite dry and knotty from the highlights, so any kind of tangle eliminator is a must for me! I have used brushes in the past that have got stuck in my hair - not a good look. Thankfully, this brush glides through my hair even if I don't put any leave-in conditioner in there to assist.


The design of this brush is bright blue with some happy dolphins on the front and back. I can't say it's really my style, but for dolphin lovers, children or teens this is a perfect design. If your not a season ticket holder at Sea World the black or pink option might suit you better.


I've been using this brush for over a week now and I am really pleased with the results e.g. all of my hair is on my head still and not in the bristles! I would definitely recommend it, alongside the Denman D3 Kiss Brush (review here) which is a harder bristled brush and great for helping you get volume. 


Both of these brushes are super affordable, with the tangle tamer costing just £6.98. I don't know about you, but I don't think there is much you can get that is great quality for less than £10 - total bargain! I also have my eyes on their Head Hugger Hot Curl Brushes, which look incredible (again, less than £10 - crazy good!) and are selling out fast.

Do you have any Denman hair brushes? Do you think it's important to find a good quality brush? 



3 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I wasn't a huge fan of the tangle teezer so may have to give this a try!

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this in pink and really like it although I do personally prefer my tangle teezer as I feel this is a little bit rough especially on wet hair! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't, but reading this convinced me I should be on the hunt for a high quality hair brush! :) x

    check out my blog? :) http://theilyxx.blogspot.com/

    Following you now! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...