Monday 30 September 2013

Lusting After... Premium Beauty

Lusting After... Premium Beauty

Since spending all of my money at the Bullring in Birmingham last weekend (i will do a post!) I am now reduced to wishlists only. After doing a random wishlist here, I thought it would be good to just focus on the beauty products this time round as I haven't bought too many new products of late *pats self on back*

1. First up, I really want the Urban Decay Naked Palette and I'm pretty sure this is something I will get because everybody loves it and lots of my fav YouTubers use it in their tutorials, so recreating their looks would be easier too! That's a legit reason yeah? ;)

2. The hourglass makeup range has been getting major notice from all the bloggers and three of my favorites Lily Pebbles, Lily Melrose and ViviannaDoesMakeup happen to love the two products I have featured here. I think the Hourglass Opaque Rouge in Riveria is the perfect colour for everyone, as literally everyone I've seen wearing it looks ridiculously amazing. Also, the Ambient Light Powder appears to make your skin glow in the best way I've ever seen and who doesn't want glowy skin?!

3. The Bumbe & Bumble Thickening Dryspun Finish Spray is another raved about product and when I read ViviannaDoesMakeup's post I was immediately sold because her hair looked so thick and fab. It's also not too expensive in comparison to others. 

4. Deborah Lippmann makes the most amazing glitter nail polishes and I heart glitter polish because I suck at painting my nails and have to cover it all up ha! I love this particular colour and I think green is amazing for A/W. Can we all just appreciate the name too? Shake your money maker - genius. 

5. Another loved by Lily Pebbles product and featured in her Top 10 on Cult Beauty here is the Jouer Creme Eyeshadow Crayons. I'm really into coloured eye shadows to spice things up and these look so good!

What's on your recent lust list?


1 comment:

  1. I'd really love to try the bumble and bumble spray! Been hearing so many bloggers rave about it!

    www.beautibop.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...