Sunday 29 September 2013

Review: La Roche Posay Skincare


I've been dipping my toes into the world of 'premium skincare' recently (not really my toes) and I have just finished using up the La Roche Posay Physiological Micellar Solution & Soothing Toner. Now, I'm usually pretty lazy with skincare aka face wipes and a bit of toner, but after becoming slightly obsessed with Alix's flawless skin (I Covet Thee) I decided to make my routine a little more thorough (i think my skin is thankful).


One of the many lotions and potions I left Boots with were these two from La Roche Posay and I have nothing but good words to say! First off, my skin was well cleansed and felt fresh after every use, which is important for me as I have oily skin, so I hate feeling like my pores are clogged or can't breath if that makes sense?

Secondly, this lasted me quite a long time, which again is important when you've taken the plunge to spend a bit more money on something you use every day. And lastly, my skin just looked so much clearer and I had less breakouts, unlike when I just used a face wipe and a quick swish of toner (i know, you all told me so!). 

I will 100% re-purchase these, but I also really want to try more of the La Roche Posay range because it all looks so interesting! Have any of you tried any of the products? If so, please recommend - I will apologize to my bank in advance...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...