Saturday 19 October 2013

Stellar Berry.




Here is a run through what I am wearing on my face at the moment. This is a real go to look for me since we've hit the autumn months and there's some new products that I mentioned in my Maybelline Must-haves post, that I'm absolutely loving. 

Base
17 Blemish BB Balm - I got this in medium and I really like it. It's thicker than many other BB creams I have used, more of a light foundation. 
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - I used this under my eyes and around my nose. I think it's a great concealer and more moisturizing than the Collection Lasting Perfection one. 
Maybelline Cover Stick in Medium Beige - Ok, shut the front door they seem to have changed this to something else (here). Looks like I will have to find another concealer for spots now, but this is what I use this for. I don't like using the Wake Me Up Concealer as it's not thick enough and as a highlighting one I don't really want to highlight whatever is living on my chin!
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Right, I do love this. However, a few times recently it has looked a little cakey, which I think is when my skin is a little too oily. I've added the Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot powder to my Boots order to see how that is. Sorry, Rimmel. 



Eyes
Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo in Pomegranate - I love this so much. The color tattoo's are amazing and this is just so pretty for A/W. I applied it all over the lid (you can see it on the lid more here, I wasn't having a photogenic day at all today ha) and then used an angled brush to pop some on my lower lash line. 
2True Effortless Eye Liner - I use this all the time and it's only £1.99 people! £1.99! 
Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Retro Glam Mascara - I've mentioned this before, most mascaras are alright to me and this is much the same. I like the big brush on it, if that helps! 
Dior Powder Eyebrow Pencil - Not technically my eyes, but near to them I use this eyebrow pencil which is really good. I massively recommend getting a pencil matched because I did have my brows too dark before.

Everythang else
Diorskin Nude Tan Bronzer in Honey 001 - This is a great bronzer and I've had it for ages, despite using it every day. If you want to invest in some higher end makeup, but the price tag upsets you, I would suggest getting a powder based product as they last so long.
Mac Plum Foolery Blush - Talked about this way too much. Buy it, buy it now. Full review here
Mac Cream Color Base in Shell - This is a great highlight for under the brow and above the cheekbones and it stays there all day. 
Maybelline Colorsensational Shine Gloss in Stellar Berry - This is so pretty. It literally lasts so well too and isn't sticky, which is my pet hate with lip gloss. 


11 comments:

  1. ahh you look so pretty :) xx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to add the Maybelline Colour Tattoo to my collection, such a beautiful colour!
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is my favorite yet i think and I was pretty attached to the on and on bronze! x

      Delete
  3. Love how you did your eyes xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! super easy, but looks like you've tried a lot harder ;) x

      Delete
  4. OMG! You are so pretty and your blog is amazing you deserve more followers :)

    Just a little prettier

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that is so sweet! :D You are gorgeous and I really like your blog x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...