Wednesday 23 October 2013

#TreatTuesday No.7


Just a quick post today! I thought I would share some purchases I made yesterday and let you all know that #TreatTuesday is back in full force. If you're unsure what I'm talking about, I went through a pretty long period where I kept treating myself on a Tuesday after work (evidence here) and then decided it was worth making a series of it and encouraging you all to join. Then I got poor. Now, i'm back to my spending ways!

So, here's what I have bought this week and why...

Bumble & Bumble Thickening Dry Spun Finish. Blogger-hype made me do this. To be honest it upsets me to spend £20+ on a product like this, but after all the good reviews and my flat hair starring back at me, I felt like I had no choice.

Soap & Glory 'One Heck Of A Blot' Powder. I mentioned in my last FOTD post that my trusty Rimmel Stay Matte Powder was letting me down and making my makeup look a little cakey. I've seen some good reviews of the Soap and Glory powder, so i thought it was worth a shot. 

Soap & Glory Solar Powder Bronzer. Fell for the 3 for 2 deal didn't i? Oops. I decided to to grab a bronzer because my DiorSkin Nude bronzer (in action here) is going to be the next big thing that runs out. So far i'm pretty impressed with my bronzed look.

Soap & Glory 'It's About Prime' Eyeshadow Underbase. Love the names of the products! I picked this up because my skin is oily, but I've never actually bothered with eye primer. I noticed my shadow wasn't lasting as well on a more 'oily day' so thought this was worth checking out.

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Solution (x2).  If you read my September Favorites then you will know that I really liked this Micellar Solution, hence the two new bottles of it! I would recommend getting a bottle of this, especially when its only £3.99!

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Velvety-soft Toner. I really wanted to get another bottle of the La Roche Posay Toner, but after spending twenty-something quid on a posh hairspray (thanks Bumble & Bumble!) I decided to opt for this after I loved the Micllar solution so much. At a more purse pleasing £3.99, I'm excited to see how well it works.

All of these products will feature in reviews and various other posts over the next few weeks, so stay tuned for those. In the meantime, if anyone wants to join in on #TreatTuesday send me links to your post or tag me on instagram (@Emmylouisejane) with the hashtag and a picture of your treats!



2 comments:

  1. I've just ordered the Bumble And Bumble spray, can't wait for it to come, even though it was painful to buy haha hopefully it lives up to the hype!

    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...